Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Narrative Report for RLE( September 18, 2008)

The cock's crow woke me up with as tart. My stimulus was to put my blood pressure apparatus, thermometer, torniquet and tape measure on my bag because its an exciting Thursday and we were to have our first ever exposure to our community service in Rural Health Unit- buenlag. and I told myself " This is the beginning of of my journey to become a uture registered nurse."
Like a running pulse, I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. i ate my breakfast and wore my nursing t shirt and pants. i went to catch a ride I attended my first class in anatomy and physiology that morning.
afternoon, the time I have been waiting for has come and I can't hide my feelings. the jeepney that we hired was already their and our classmates were all coming. at about 1:30 p.m., we were complete together with our clinical instructor , Ms Michelle Austria and we starte our trip to Buenlag. as we were travelling I felt that all of us were veery excited and ready to face our clients with smiles.
At last, we arrived in Buenlag. our clinical instructor introduce us to the public health nurse in the RHU.
We all did our activities that time and I am very happy.
Everything became a wonderful journey for me. A journey that I will never forget in my entire existence in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment